Latest Visa Renewal Process in Al AinGo to SEHA Immigrant Screening Centre opposite Al Ain Hospital.
Hours: 7 am till 3 pm, Sun - Thu
You have three choices:
- Go with the enormous crowd gathered under the palm trees...
- Take the Fast Track - limited numbers - be there early
- VIP service
VIP Medical Service
- Go in the main front entrance and go upstairs.
- Walk through the Fast Track men's waiting room to the VIP waiting section.
- There is a tiny little VIP sign above the door.
- There will be almost nobody, so the service is immediate.
- You'll be done in about 20 minutes.
- You need: Passport and passport copies (first 4 pages plus visa)
- Cost: Dh500
- In before 10h00, get results by 2 pm the same day
- You need to get a blood test and a chest X-ray
- They will send you a SMS when they are done around 1 pm - be there at 2 pm.
Typing Office - Emirates ID
- There is a Typing Office (Registry shop) to the East of Jimmy Mall, also in the Municipal building.
- Renew your Emirates ID for Dh370
- You will get another SMS if it worked in a few minutes
- Take the form to the Emirates ID building and have it stamped at reception - they don't even check it.
- Now your employer has 10 days to get you a new visa, after which you can collect you new ID at the Post Office.
- You have to give your employer your medical report, stamped Emirates ID form, a copy of your medical insurance card, four photos and your passport, and hope you get it back...